Explain to me..What is the meaning of L.O.V.E
Yea..I'm down
Dun hurt my feeling..I knw time will heal it
You didnt notice,you means everything
Quickly..I'm learning..to love it again
All i knw is..I will be alright soon
-----------
*When u look back..
Its the happiness inside *that was the best feeling
Its so beautifull and its wil make u wanna cry
Explain to me..What is the meaning of L.O.V.E
Would u save my soul tonight ?
Am i too deep ? Have I losted ?
But i just wanna to hold u
The moment is prefect..
Please dun go away
I need you now..and i'll hold it tight
dont you let it pass you by
I know No selfish to ask for it anymore
I know I cant be the one that you wanted anymore
I know the memories already erase and get out @ ur mind
But for me..
Those memories just like happen @ Yesterday
U cant take my yesterday in my heart
Its make me Thinking and missing the one I loved
Many memory pop out @ my mind and its just like a movie
Feel the Sweet and Touch the pain..
Hmm
Do really Try hard to control my self to stop thinking of him..
but..its failed
Why..?
Without Love, Life still can complete..
Right ?
Love never disappear..Just the timing's problem
Get it..My dear ?
Everything will be alright
Never Lets LOVE beat down okay..