※ Hmpp ..umm
Arghhh..My school having training cheer leading currently .
I keep thinking should I join the cheer leading?
I've registered when I was in class * quite fast !
I'm interested in it seriouslyy ~!
But the training will be match with the time I go tuition . = _ =
so how ? no choice may be !!
The competition will be in July .
Should I join it ? Ting she's wont be with me !
dardar keep call me to joined ..cause he wanna see I dance
what the reason ? quite clever he're ~
Give me some comment .
THANKS~ =)

I tried my hard to found out some nice skins for my blog
but its failed `!! owshhhh `~~
quite interesting in this layouts ..Burberry
made by myself okayyss .. no copyrighted !!
but the colour is not match at all !
arghhhhhh ~~ and quite messy til cant see the word .
so the better ways for me is use back this ..
give me sometimes .. i will try my hard ! =)