<body>

♥ The Blogger


Attention : BB ,Do You Love Me ?


This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:




♥ Flag Counter


free counters


♥ Peace With Mua



Get One From Cbox! :D

.

♥ Tag To Link



♥ 0u0u ♥
♥ BELL ♥
♥ BB GIRL ♥
♥ BERRY ♥
♥BABY VON ♥
♥ CARYNE ♥
♥ CHANICE ♥
♥ CHUCKEI ♥
♥EUNICE ♥
♥ ELAINE ♥
♥ KEI ♥
♥ DOLLY ♥
♥DAPHNE ♥
♥ IIKY ♥
♥ JIA HUI ♥
♥JUAN♥
♥LIZA♥
♥ LENG LENG ♥
♥MAYC ♥
♥ MICO ♥
♥ MIYOKO ♥
♥ JIUJIUZ ♥
♥ JOEY ♥
♥JUNES ♥
♥JUWEI ♥
♥ KMAEY ♥
♥PENNY ♥
♥PHOBE ♥
♥QIIQII ♥
♥QIIBII ♥
♥TOTO ♥
♥ TZEL ♥
♥ THENG ♥
♥ VIVI ♥
♥Vlynice ♥
♥VIVIAN ♥
♥XIIAOXIIAO ♥
♥ XIAO WEN ♥
♥ YOANNE ♥


♥ Memories


December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Tag To Link



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ Site Status


Site Opened @ 18/12/2008
Currently viewing: 3 Posts
You are visitor number



♥ Friday, February 20, 2009

EMIKO BABY ? PEACE

今天两点回到家后

就一直在忙着做这个咚咚



哈哈 ,来 ,show show 一下
还没做这个之前 ,我失败了好多次哦

因为 ,不满意 = =
哈 ,这算还 okay .. 我没什么 idea 叻

其实里面还没完成的啦 ... ...

我偷偷上来休息一下 ,嘻嘻

唉 ~~ 我真是可悲啊

难得等到宝贝放学了 ,回家了

等到他的电话了 ,谁知道

jiun :" 喂 ~ ehh , 我要去海螺唱歌咯 ~~ " !!!

什么喂 ehh 啊 ?? 真是生气 = = '''

可恶的家伙 ,问他唱到几点 ,说 12 点

那你回到家几点呢 ?? 我要等你多少个小时呢 ???


真是生气 >_____<



♥


♥


♥



好歌介绍

最近疯狂爱上这首歌


♥


Taylor Swift - Love Story


♥


We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.


See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
and say hello;

Little did I know
That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase,
begging you, 'Please, don't go.'


And I said,
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'


So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.


'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet,"
But you were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'


And I said,
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'


Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'


I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.


And I said,
Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think-"
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'


Oh, oh.
We were both young when I first saw you...



?

2:31 AM